Admitted to Bar:
- Tennessee, 2016
United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Arizona State University (B.A. in Global Studies, summa cum laude) (2011)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D.; LL.M. in International Human Rights, with honors) (2016)
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Former Assistant Public Defender, Law Offices of the Shelby County Public Defender (2016-2019).
- Former Legal Intern, Defense Section of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (2016).
- Advisory Board Member, Bluhm Legal Clinic at Northwestern University School of Law
- Presenter, Fifth International Meetings of the Defense in Courtroom 600 of the Nuremberg Palace of Justice, Germany
- Graduate, Gideon’s Promise 3-year training program
- Former Courtroom Clerk, International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia